• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,186 posts in this topic

I am not a DC fan either, but the DC Special is in perfect shape. I am consider slabbing it.

even with that schmutz in the URC, inside the price area?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i wouldn't...but that's just me

I am not a DC fan either, but the DC Special is in perfect shape. I am consider slabbing it.

even with that schmutz in the URC, inside the price area?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i wouldn't...but that's just me

I think that on the bag, not the comic. I'd like to see this book scanned out of the bag. Looks fugly in it.

You have been posting some great GA Marvels lately. It hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Thank you OG. thumbsup2.gif Still love my high grade BA stuff but GA is where the main focus has been for some time now.

Dirka dirka mohammed jihad sherpa sherpa. headbang.gif

it's my duty to keep silver age DC 10 centers represented here yay.gif

sb59.jpg

Sweet book and hilarious cover.

So what exactly prevented Superboy from just walking through the front door and announcing this? I'd be a little PO'd if I'm papa Kent.

I think that on the bag, not the comic. I'd like to see this book scanned out of the bag. Looks fugly in it.

Sans bag. The scanner is picking up things you probably could not see with the naked eye. But, the splattering of printer's ink is in the 'N' of Latern.

46zbdcp.jpg

Sans bag. The scanner is picking up things you probably could not see with the naked eye. But, the splattering of printer's ink is in the 'N' of Latern.

46zbdcp.jpg

Thats a sweet book. When was it published?