• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

February was expensive for me.

And fun smile.gif

I was going to post each one in its own post, big and large but I'm far too lazy for that today.

I recently completed a deal for 30+ Our Army at War books from the Diamond Run collection. Is this a ped? Don't know, don't care. These books a very sweet. Here's the first 12. I haven't scanned the others yet.

th_OAAW162.jpgth_OAAW163.jpgth_OAAW165.jpgth_OAAW166.jpgth_OAAW167.jpgth_OAAW168.jpg

th_OAAW169.jpgth_OAAW170.jpgth_OAAW171.jpgth_OAAW172.jpgth_OAAW186.jpgth_OAAW187.jpg

Edited by Jeffro

And fun smile.gif

I was going to post each one in its own post, big and large but I'm far too lazy for that today.

I recently completed a deal for 30+ Our Army at War books from the Diamond Run collection. Is this a ped? Don't know, don't care. These books a very sweet. Here's the first 12. I haven't scanned the others yet.

th_OAAW162.jpgth_OAAW163.jpgth_OAAW165.jpgth_OAAW166.jpgth_OAAW167.jpgth_OAAW168.jpg

th_OAAW169.jpgth_OAAW170.jpgth_OAAW171.jpgth_OAAW172.jpgth_OAAW186.jpgth_OAAW187.jpg

hail.gif

And fun smile.gif

Nice books Jeffro thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the kudos, Deathlok smile.gif

I couldn't believe that Tales Calculated to Drive you Bats #1 was available for well under guide... it's very clean and tight, and ya just don't see these books in close-to-unread condition very often...!