• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

New parachute cover - Daffy Duck 90. Kind of lame - Daffy Duck on parachute.

Am thinking of commissioning DeeDee for a cover recreation with a scantily clad Magica de Spell or Daisy Duck (or both insane.gif) in the corner, with Daffy ramming a bayonet into the old Fuddster. That would be cool!

1715367-daffy90.jpg

Good one lizards2 893applaud-thumb.gif

Next up is a German X-Men reprint (with full color interior!) of Annual #4:

germanxmen.jpg

gossip.gif It's Dutch....I used to have a full run 1-50 at some time

I have a high grade number one issue of that X-Mannen run hidden somewhere : Any value Chromium ?

BTW Nice Strange wdb23 ! thumbsup2.gif

It's indeed one of the great foreign reprint series laugh.gif

Thought it would be fun to post like this. Here's the original copy my uncle gave me as a lil' collector of about 7 or 8:

tos65o.jpg

Here's the recent copy I just bought after much haggling:

tos65m.jpg

Needless to say I'm pleased!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gif

Nice book Rich. I tried vary hard to get that book for a long time, but was not able to get the seller to budge on his price. Nice job, congratulations! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have a high grade number one issue of that X-Mannen run hidden somewhere : Any value Chromium ?

laugh.gif

I know #1 - #5 were the only Dutch reprint books that were worth *something* at one time...

I think I got about $40.00 for a 1-20 set 5-6 years ago when I pimped them on a dutch auction site. Don't think you'll are looking at more than $10.00 for the book.

Condition isn't that important, you won't get more for a NM+ than you would for a VF....

laugh.gif

I know #1 - #5 were the only Dutch reprint books that were worth *something* at one time...

I think I got about $40.00 for a 1-20 set 5-6 years ago when I pimped them on a dutch auction site. Don't think you'll are looking at more than $10.00 for the book.

Condition isn't that important, you won't get more for a NM+ than you would for a VF....

Thanks! laugh.gif

Thought it would be fun to post like this. Here's the original copy my uncle gave me as a lil' collector of about 7 or 8:

tos65o.jpg

Here's the recent copy I just bought after much haggling:

tos65m.jpg

Needless to say I'm pleased!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gif

Nice book Rich. I tried vary hard to get that book for a long time, but was not able to get the seller to budge on his price. Nice job, congratulations! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Mike and believe me he didn't give me a whopping discount either tongue.gif !! More of a token amount so I could feel better about it 27_laughing.gif