• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,186 posts in this topic

I remember that. The guy had like had been leaving the exact same feed back message on the bay, then some one picked up that it was always for ASM #43. His feedback showed like a couple of hundred purchases...he had a full case of the DLS (Deathlok Syndrome, aka 'Calamerica fluffer') Find the next one going, and we'll find the guy.

Probably worth tracking him down and putting the question to him... it could lead to a reunion of kids split at birth DL..and his long lost twin confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

I remember that. The guy had like had been leaving the exact same feed back message on the bay, then some one picked up that it was always for ASM #43. His feedback showed like a couple of hundred purchases...he had a full case of the DLS (Deathlok Syndrome, aka 'Calamerica fluffer') Find the next one going, and we'll find the guy.

Probably worth tracking him down and putting the question to him... it could lead to a reunion of kids split at birth DL..and his long lost twin confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

As they say, 'a reputation earnt, is a reputation to be played upon'

...p.s. still waiting to see that group shot you were promising thumbsup2.gifpoke2.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

...p.s. still waiting to see that group shot you were promising thumbsup2.gifpoke2.gif

I promised a group shot? I posted one awhile back of the raw books and another of the slabbed ones. It makes me mad that OS jacked the price up quite a bit. Makes them more expensive to buy. Christo_pull_hair.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

I promised a group shot? I posted one awhile back of the raw books and another of the slabbed ones. It makes me mad that OS jacked the price up quite a bit. Makes them more expensive to buy. Christo_pull_hair.gif

But also better for you when/if you sell them? confused-smiley-013.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif

...and if you one day do give up the chase, you could use the group photo shot, to let the buyer know exactly how many are NOT out in general circulation.

It's win win all the way round flowerred.gif

A true collector doesn't sell. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif Another couple of 'I want a viking burial' come out of their closet's. 893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif

Death, and taxes, thats it ...no mention of your comic collection! sumo.gif

I don't make the rules, universal guartantees have been extended to include ebay transaction's going south on you, but absolutely no mention of your collection. Period. sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif Another couple of 'I want a viking burial' come out of their closet's. 893censored-thumb.gif

so what are you trying to say anyway?

' you talking trash about a joke post I made weeks ago???

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif

Death, and taxes, thats it ...no mention of your comic collection! sumo.gif

I don't make the rules, universal guartantees have been extended to include ebay transaction's going south on you, but absolutely no mention of your collection. Period. sumo.gif

hail.gif

thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif

what trash, these guys sound serious. DL's into this big time...this life is just the beginning.

When you see someone log on as Son_of_Deathlok, know the legend lives on 893whatthe.gifhail.gifangel.gif

confused.gif

what trash, these guys sound serious. DL's into this big time...this life is just the beginning.

When you see someone log on as Son_of_Deathlok, know the legend lives on 893whatthe.gifhail.gifangel.gif

acclaim.gif

thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif

It must be irony, but I made a post in the burrial thread a while back

about being cremated with my books viking style...

I just wanted to understand where you were coming from.

tongue.gif