• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

These just in. One of my favorite Dr Strange ST covers:

st.jpg

Classic cover and book. The right copy finally came along:

st001.jpg

Great Marie Severin cover:

tta92.jpg

Cool early Iron Man:

tos47.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

These just in. One of my favorite Dr Strange ST covers:

st.jpg

Classic cover and book. The right copy finally came along:

st001.jpg

Great Marie Severin cover:

tta92.jpg

Cool early Iron Man:

tos47.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought I would make a contribution to this thread for the first time.

I just got this today! headbang.gif

action73cgc.jpg

Nice book!!. 893applaud-thumb.gif You must've cut down a lot of trees to pay for that one. poke2.gifstooges.gif

27_laughing.gif

For some reason I could not resist this book

Masters of the Universe ruled back in the day...

I think I have that issue in my collection.

but not a 9.8 of course.

Collectors in the next wave of nostalgia are entering the high-end market! No criticism intended at all -- that's just how the system works. Will high-end copies of 90s drek -- constipated grimaces on every face, over-muscled heroes, wasp-waisted, melon-breasted heroines, scritchy-scratchy artwork -- ever be highly sought, or are there just too many copies saved?

Jack

Collectors in the next wave of nostalgia are entering the high-end market! No criticism intended at all -- that's just how the system works. Will high-end copies of 90s drek -- constipated grimaces on every face, over-muscled heroes, wasp-waisted, melon-breasted heroines, scritchy-scratchy artwork -- ever be highly sought, or are there just too many copies saved?

too many copies saved

Jack

Yeah, those X-men comics sure were funny.

too many copies saved

I don't know about that.... there are thousands of ebay sellers out there working very hard to turn all sorts of mint condition 90s drek into mangled mid-grade issues by stuffing them into the mail in plain old envelopes. Give them another decade and they'll work their way through an awful lot of copies. Ebay sellers are the solutions to the mountains of mint X-Force #1s... soon they'll be rare and sought after! acclaim.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Just posted this in bronze but am jazzed to find my first price variant so I thought I'd post here, too. Found this and a few others in a crate. No bags (well, maybe 6 or so of the 100) and no boards. Just sitting there. $2 each.

Tombfront.jpg

And I found this to go with his big brother below... Love the Monster Hunters.

scan0013-1.jpg

th_Monst_Hunters_1_front.jpg