• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I haven't bought a book in a long time. I just graduated from college and don't have a job yet. I probably shouldn't have, but I did it anyways.

dd23.jpg

It is hard to beat a Gene Colan Daredevil in my opinion. I love Frank Miller as much as anybody, but Colan's DD will always be the essential version to me.

Very nice copy.

Scott

I haven't bought a book in a long time. I just graduated from college and don't have a job yet. I probably shouldn't have, but I did it anyways.

dd23.jpg

Congrats on finishing school! And congrats on a sweet DD cover and book! That is one of my DD covers.

893whatthe.gif You're Gene Colan?! hail.gifpoke2.gif

wink.gif

One of the toughest Warrens around, only about 1,000 of these made it to the public. I missed one in the marketplace and Shin (who bought it) was nice enough to hook me up with his undercopy. Other than this, I have never seen one for sale.

spiritspecial.jpg

Got this one in today....just added it to my thread and thought "what the heck". So here it is again.

New Gods 9 in 9.6, white pages and the highest graded copy.

Scott

NewGods9.2.jpg

hail.gifhail.gif HG Kirby, you gotta love it. Nice book, Scott.

Angelo

One of the toughest Warrens around, only about 1,000 of these made it to the public. I missed one in the marketplace and Shin (who bought it) was nice enough to hook me up with his undercopy. Other than this, I have never seen one for sale.

spiritspecial.jpg

Brad told me you had gotten one. Nice job, Andy 893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo

Thanks alot Angelo....I appreciate your kind words....and i know you love the King too.

Got this one today too from a friend of mine. One of my favorite Bronze horror covers and the highest graded copy. Unexpected 117 in 9.4 with white pages.

Scott

Unexpected117.1.jpg

Unexpected117.2.jpg

Thanks alot Angelo....I appreciate your kind words....and i know you love the King too.

Got this one today too from a friend of mine. One of my favorite Bronze horror covers and the highest graded copy. Unexpected 117 in 9.4 with white pages.

Scott

Unexpected117.1.jpg

Unexpected117.2.jpg

Sweeeeet 893applaud-thumb.gif

Angelo