• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

My favorite Silver age series Spectre cover and a very nice pedigree to boot. I love this book. Also, I have a very interesting question to pose about it. Please see the question in a stand alone thread in CG. Give me a few minutes to type it up....but here is my new copy in the meantime.

Scott

Spectre9.1.jpg

Spectre9.2.jpg

My favorite Silver age series Spectre cover and a very nice pedigree to boot. I love this book. Also, I have a very interesting question to pose about it. Please see the question in a stand alone thread in CG. Give me a few minutes to type it up....but here is my new copy in the meantime.

Scott

Spectre9.1.jpg

Spectre9.2.jpg

Great book, Scott thumbsup2.gif You've been on a roll lately.

Angelo

i grabbed a couple Cap back issues which were $1.50 each this week:

dollarbincapsxj5.jpg

dollarbincaps001vz4.jpg

also this week, i received a sweet package from Bill Breck (kudos again), as he answered my wtb post with this:

imgp0319en9.jpg

when i learned of what the issue was about, i really wanted it as a part of my collection, and i even landed my hands on a cgc copy in the process!

i grabbed a couple Cap back issues which were $1.50 each this week:

dollarbincapsxj5.jpg

dollarbincaps001vz4.jpg

also this week, i received a sweet package from Bill Breck (kudos again), as he answered my wtb post with this:

imgp0319en9.jpg

when i learned of what the issue was about, i really wanted it as a part of my collection, and i even landed my hands on a cgc copy in the process!

I actually love the red and white Iron Man Days I still remember buying them from the LCS when they 1st came out. Fond memories of youth cloud9.gif

That book is way too nice for you. I will find a 3.0 and we can trade. cloud9.gif

Here is some more midgrade trash I picked up tonight. I don't know why I bother with this stuff, I need to get my priorities straight and go after some sweet 10.0s from 2006. foreheadslap.gif

gic78.jpg

gic83.jpg

The 78 is trash. It's got a date stamp on it tongue.gif Very nice books, October. At this point in the game, I've got to assume that they are upgrades, right. You've been picking up 10 center Big 5 here and there before, no? Anyway, a nice couple of books to have, for sure. thumbsup2.gif

The 78 is trash. It's got a date stamp on it tongue.gif Very nice books, October. At this point in the game, I've got to assume that they are upgrades, right. You've been picking up 10 center Big 5 here and there before, no? Anyway, a nice couple of books to have, for sure. thumbsup2.gif

Nope, not upgrades. I haven't owned these two before, though I am trying to pick up Big 5s here and there. I don't want to mess with multiple copies, so I try to find the "right" one the first time. That can be a problem with DC 10 centers. crazy.gif

gic78.jpg

gic83.jpg

good God almighty. that 78 is just stupid nice. is the back cover as clean as the front?

i need to move to Chicago hail.gif

good God almighty. that 78 is just stupid nice. is the back cover as clean as the front?

i need to move to Chicago hail.gif

Thanks. The 78's back looks good, a little bit of light foxing. There is a tear on the bottom edge that puts the grade in the upper fine range, though it isn't very noticable in the scan.

I got these from a guy out of state who sends me stuff to sell for him, so no need to pack just yet!

That book is way too nice for you. I will find a 3.0 and we can trade. cloud9.gif

Here is some more midgrade trash I picked up tonight. I don't know why I bother with this stuff, I need to get my priorities straight and go after some sweet 10.0s from 2006. foreheadslap.gif

Your midgrade trash shames me.....please don't post your highgrade gems!

27_laughing.gif