• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Great looking books Nik!

That Greggy sell some sweet looking "junk". cloud9.gif

Can't we get through one day here without talking about Greggy's junk? tongue.gif

No! sign-rantpost.gif

More of the "Sweet Greggy Junk Trunk Collection" books added to my collection.

scan0013.jpg

tongue.gif

scan0015.jpg

Mags are sweet! cloud9.gif

scan0014.jpg

confused.gif I don't know what he was doing with this must have been stuck to a 100 pager.

scan0014.jpg

confused.gif I don't know what he was doing with this must have been stuck to a 100 pager.

27_laughing.gif Must be. I helped him get rid of the Jungle Comics that was in there as well but I'm still waiting for it to show up in the mail sumo.gifflowerred.gif

Great looking books Nik!

Can't we get through one day here without talking about Greggy's junk? tongue.gif

No! sign-rantpost.gif

More of the "Sweet Greggy Junk Trunk Collection" books added to my collection.

scan0013.jpg

tongue.gif

scan0015.jpg

Mags are sweet! cloud9.gif

scan0014.jpg

I imagine he wrapped it securely as he always does, and you're happy with the books, so you'd say Greggy had a nice package?

Great looking books Nik!

No! sign-rantpost.gif

I imagine he wrapped it securely as he always does, and you're happy with the books, so you'd say Greggy had a nice package?

I assume you want me to confirm what you have always thought? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Edited by topofthetotem

bb9a_1.JPG

sweet!

some of those Bringing Up Father strips are out of control...drinking, wife beating, etc used for humorous effect. definitely from another time thumbsup2.gif

Here's my original copy of this book given to me by my uncle 30 years ago:

jim002.jpg

Here's my recent upgrade to a slightly nicer copy:

jim001.jpg

I think it's great that you kept the one your uncle gave you! Nice upgrade. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks piper thumbsup2.gif If he hadn't given me this and a bunch of other books while sharing his love of the hobby with me, who knows what my involvement would be with the hobby today? Its always a real thrill to upgrade these copies that sparked my imagination and "sense of wonder"(Thanks Bill Schelly!!) those many years ago hail.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif I can always buy some HG new book for my collection, but I can't replace these original treasures.