• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

(thumbs u That's cool, it's a great collection you have going. Really great to see the different styles of inking. Hope many more jump in :)

Well, in order to hit the goal I set for the year, I thought it best to go in without any outstanding obligations. So, I paid off the balance on two books I had on time payments from last year. Enjoy!

IMG_1618.jpg

Now, if one of the books on my list shows up, I can focus solely on it!

Bone. :cloud9:

(thumbs u That's cool, it's a great collection you have going. Really great to see the different styles of inking. Hope many more jump in :)

My dream would be to get Klaus Janson, Murphy Anderson, Terry Austin and Bernie Wrightson to do versions. So far no luck though. I did have a nice email exchange with Janson but couldn't get him to commit.

O, and Dick Giordano would have been awesome, but it's too late. :(

Well, in order to hit the goal I set for the year, I thought it best to go in without any outstanding obligations. So, I paid off the balance on two books I had on time payments from last year. Enjoy!

IMG_1618.jpg

Now, if one of the books on my list shows up, I can focus solely on it!

Where these two from Bedrock?

Yes, they were.

I forget if I've put these up yet...

A while back, a fellow Boardie was kind enough to score these Bernie Wrightson pencils for me: :luhv:

w1cb.jpg

Of course they're awesome 'cuz they're Bernie Wrightson...and I thought it'd be fun to see how different inkers handle them. So, I uploaded a high res scan to Google Drive, and I've been farming it out. The first one to take a crack at it was Bill Sienkiewicz: :cloud9:

tqwm.jpg

then Joe Rubnistein gave it a shot: :whee:

wrightsonrubinsteininks.jpg

and today, I got this fantastic version from Geof Isherwood in the mail: :banana:

95p8.jpg

It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

:cool: Amazing, great to see the different inking styles. And noticed that Bill Sienkiewicz left Wrightsons name off the finished piece (shrug) . Thanks for sharing this Speedy-D :applause:

I love this! Please post more.

I forget if I've put these up yet...

:cool: Amazing, great to see the different inking styles. And noticed that Bill Sienkiewicz left Wrightsons name off the finished piece (shrug) . Thanks for sharing this Speedy-D :applause:

I love this! Please post more.

I'd love to, but I gotta get 'em first! lol