• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

A few new additions. Nothing big but some personal faves

I am a fan of Harley, she is a great character.

sirens1and23_zpscc6e8db9.jpg

Next up a few digest

Archie digest 1. I never owned a copy of but Archie digest was the staple of my collection growing up. It really is a must have for my PC.

Archiedigest1_zps1f1dbb69.jpg

Growing up western movies was a big part of life. I would watch western movies with my dad every sunday. I was a huge Clint Eastwood western guy and Hex and Eastwood were so similar. A huge fan of both.

One of my favorite comic covers, such a fantastic cover you can almost feel the rain lol. Nice high grade as well

HexBRD2_zps0deabb6b.jpg

Another great digest cover in high grade. I love the colors on this cover.

HexBRD3_zpscad7f8fb.jpg

As a kid I owned a complete run of Hex from ASW, WWT and Hex series. Back around 15 years ago I traded it to a friend who really wanted it. I regretted it ever since and decided to rebuild it. I don't have a big comic budget so it will take some time but over the next few years I will get there lol.

Hex 1, another fantastic cover

hex1_zpsef17f6ef.jpg

Hex 7-8 a must have for any Hex fan. Great story and explain what happened to his face. Awesome reads and again cool covers

hex78_zps740886a0.jpg

Hex 92, final issue of the run and a little harder to find. Another great story and cover. A popular book even with non hex collectors

hex92_zps6ef453f5.jpg

Dc Hex Spectacular. Death of Hex and a tough book to find. I remember how much I loved the back cover on this book as a kid.

Hexspectacular_zps7f87b90c.jpg

Any how nothing really big but some childhood books that I wanted back in my PC.

Edited by kidcolt

23h0q6b.jpg

That's one thing I love about these boards. You can learn just by looking at the pictures....you know, similar to Playboy. :insane:

Seriously, I knew nothing about the Akira #38. Not a title I've ever read. So when I see pics like this I'm thinking "Now why did he post that particular book?" Sure enough, I go check eBay and BAM another book added to my to-look-for list. (thumbs u

I would have never guessed they were printed in scarcer quantities but… yes, #37 and #38 came out a few years after the previous ones, as Otomo hadn’t even finished the story when Epic first published it in the west (I bought and followed it monthly from Italy back then: they were very costly as import books). :)

Hey guys! I know that this is the "this week in your collection" room.....but I didn't see one that said FREE! Went to my LCS and owner was there (very nice guy) stated to me that he just picked up a box of mix books of a kid yesterday and didn't know what was in it. So I went digging and came up with this little Treasure and when I asked him how much.....he said to me that I can keep it.....Free of charge......I thought I was dreaming and asked him again.......and he said no worries it's yours. Sweet day!!!!

Hey guys! I know that this is the "this week in your collection" room.....but I didn't see one that said FREE! Went to my LCS and owner was there (very nice guy) stated to me that he just picked up a box of mix books of a kid yesterday and didn't know what was in it. So I went digging and came up with this little Treasure and when I asked him how much.....he said to me that I can keep it.....Free of charge......I thought I was dreaming and asked him again.......and he said no worries it's yours. Sweet day!!!!

That's way cool...a pay if forward situation. :-)