• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,206 posts in this topic

You never care Greggy. :)

Suck it

That's sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen :eek:

Hi Fay! :hi:

Hi greggy! :hi:

I would never charge Greggy with sexual harassment due to the fact he would need to have sex ONCE to be qualified for a charge of sexual harassment. :hi: Edited by Fazybones

You never care Greggy. :)

Suck it

That's sounds like a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen :eek:

Hi Fay! :hi:

Hi greggy! :hi:

I would never charge Greggy with sexual harassment due to the fact he would need to have sex ONCE to be qualified for a charge of sexual harrassment. :hi:

Ohhhhhhhhh snap. lol. :cloud9:

Posted this in the gold and silver area. I am so excited to get a copy of this comic....I am even going to post it here. :cloud9::whee::banana:

This arrived yesterday.

bf0db662dd4a3fc7bf87aff3beeebfff_zps5c141d67.jpg[/img]

One of the very few Atlas/Marvel books I own as well. That's a great copy. It's always in high demand. Love the Heath cover. (worship)

Posted this in the gold and silver area. I am so excited to get a copy of this comic....I am even going to post it here. :cloud9::whee::banana:

This arrived yesterday.

Very Nice! I was bidding on that for a while but dropped out. I love the cover & the stories are pretty good as well. Nice get!

This arrived yesterday.

Very Nice! I was bidding on that for a while but dropped out. I love the cover & the stories are pretty good as well. Nice get!

Well thank you bro for backing off of it! :foryou: