• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

ASM129_zps52c3fb5f.png

Picked this up from a low feedback seller during quadrupole rewards last week. It was defiantly not as advertised and I have my doubts about it even holding the 9.2 if I was to resubmit it. I should have known better but I really wanted a 129 doh!

ASM129_zps52c3fb5f.png

Picked this up from a low feedback seller during quadrupole rewards last week. It was defiantly not as advertised and I have my doubts about it even holding the 9.2 if I was to resubmit it. I should have known better but I really wanted a 129 doh!

Do you have any better pics showing areas of concern?

ASM129_zps52c3fb5f.png

How was the book advertised? Do you not agree with the assigned grade, or is there something more to it? If it was advertised as a CGC 9.2 old label, what more would you expect than a CGC 9.2 old label. (shrug)

Congrats on the 129 though! Definitely on my want list.