• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,187 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm gonna try not to gush here, but check this out...

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1097755

Several Boardies, lead by USArmyParatrooper, got together and, as an incredibly generous thanks for helping them out with some way overdue sketch covers & commissions, pitched in to get this commission for me. :whatthe: How freakin' awesome is that???

Anyway, it arrived today, and I just wish they could all have gotten a chance to see it in person, it's pretty amazing.

So, Sean and everyone else who pitched in, THANKS TONS, I LOVE IT!! I really can't express how nice this was, it's had me in a good mood all day long. :whee:

Do we not have the best Boardies in the whole world here? :banana:

Super awesome Speedy :headbang:

Since you have it in hand...who is winning? Wicked piece!

lol Check out the title: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1097755

If Supes didn't have that cape holding him back, he might be in the lead. Also, is that a tiny bit of kryptonite I detect in Flash's hand? :baiting:

Red always more red!!

Sometimes with 50's books, you'll have a great cover but the comic inside sucks. This is true even with our beloved Atlas comics. War Comics 13, however, does not fall into that category..... it is the total package. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WARCOMICS13.jpg

WC13a.jpg

WC13b.jpg

WC13c.jpg

WC13d.jpg

I've been lurking, think it's time to start contributing a bit ;)

Not necessarily just this week, but perhaps the last month or so.

Up to my ears in Bronze horror, really not a bad thing at all.(Ok, that Little Audrey book might not count, but I had to try for it with that cover!)

12548761684_75248e0606_c.jpg