• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Remember..... just because Bob can't hit shows for awhile..... he DOES still have www.highgradecomics.com that is chock full of goodies both raw and slabbed.... so help a brother out and buy some books. For those who don't already know .....Bob won the recent Cheetah "grade the grader" study..... which basically means his raw book is almost always going to be a pleasant surprise..... and contrary to popular belief, he is NOT a silver and bronze only dealer..... he has LOADS of 40's and 50's books. I just put my money where my mouth is and purchased the following 2 books. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MYSTIC 23 (fine)

MYSTIC23fineplus.jpg

MYSTIC 25 (fine plus)

MYSTIC25.jpg

....... I always knew that Bob was the consummate dealer ..... a cut above the rest ..... but it would seem his powers have morphed to another MUCH higher level. He has now manifested the ability to ship a package from California while he, himself, is in New York. No one else but the Venerable Harley Yee is able to exist simultaneously in two places at the same time. Congratulations on your passage into the Inner Sanctum, oh Blazing One. As always, the books were nicer than the grades.... GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

Remember..... just because Bob can't hit shows for awhile..... he DOES still have www.highgradecomics.com that is chock full of goodies both raw and slabbed.... so help a brother out and buy some books. For those who don't already know .....Bob won the recent Cheetah "grade the grader" study..... which basically means his raw book is almost always going to be a pleasant surprise..... and contrary to popular belief, he is NOT a silver and bronze only dealer..... he has LOADS of 40's and 50's books. I just put my money where my mouth is and purchased the following 2 books. GOD BLESS....

MYSTIC 23 (fine)

MYSTIC23fineplus.jpg

MYSTIC 25 (fine plus)

MYSTIC25.jpg

....... I always knew that Bob was the consummate dealer ..... a cut above the rest ..... but it would seem his powers have morphed to another MUCH higher level. He has now manifested the ability to ship a package from California while he, himself, is in New York. No one else but the Venerable Harley Yee is able to exist simultaneously in two places at the same time. Congratulations on your passage into the Inner Sanctum, oh Blazing One. As always, the books were nicer than the grades.... GOD BLESS....

BlazingBob :headbang:

Nice book :applause:

Sword Quest: Waterworld. I've been looking for a copy of this for nearly 30 years. Any George Perez fan worth their salt knows that this is one of the hardest George Perez books to find.

E547EFEB-61FA-4FB5-B42D-D711F658A24E_zpsktnunw3t.jpg

EA533D8A-A397-4839-938B-1297CB52329E_zpsl1q8vk7p.jpg

While not necessarily a "steal" I got my first goodies off a Craigslist ad.

$170 for a lot of about 60 books including....

image_zps0c3ecab4.jpg

image_zpsdc8504c8.jpg

I think the New Mutants and Spawn made it worth my Saturday morning!

Great haul! (thumbs u

The NM 98 alone was worth it for that price.

MYSTIC 23 (fine)

MYSTIC23fineplus.jpg

MYSTIC 25 (fine plus)

MYSTIC25.jpg

Nice books. I'm loving these covers more as I see more of them.

Some really awesome comics being posted. Gotta admit, I'm a little jealous.

Spent an hour and half at my local Half Price Books. As usual, it was slims pickins. Even their stuff locked up had me smh. Especially when I saw the majority of my Chaos! Comics still there. Really regretting that sale now.

Anyways, picked up a few titles that caught my eye.

Might go back tomorrow and get what Phalanx Covenant issues I saw.

But today's haul...

"Moon Knight" #2 x2, Chaos! Comics "United", "The New Mutants" Annual #17, and "Excalibur" #94. I suppose not the greatest finds, but... at the very least can see how well my grading abilities are hopefully. Not bad for $4.75 either, I guess.