• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

:hi:

Ha!

Did I buy them from you ?

No,but I've gotten stuff from you and I'm friendly

Really! Buy anything good? lol

Hopefully you liked it and have given it a good home.

Old comic shop was doing a 24-hour sale thing for FCBD. From 5 AM to 7 AM 35% off everything + 20% off if you brought them something to keep them awake. lol

Shame issues behind the counter are never included in these sales, but that didn't stop me from picking up some goodies for 55% off.

Amazing Spider-Man #s

157, 159, 170, 175, 227 (love this cover), 229, 287, 303, 306 (x2), 324, 344, & 700.5 (just something to read).

Edited by azureXchocobo

[font:Book Antiqua]

The postman was good to me this week...

Thanks to: Par2ch, mad-dogz, comix4fun.

:whee::cloud9::luhv::cloud9::luhv:

* New Titans # 60 Signed by George Perez

* Avengers # 1 Sunburst Variant Signed by George Perez

* Batman # 419-420 Signed by Mike zeck

* The Marvel Project # 1 Daredevil Sketch by David Lapham

* Batman 0 Batman Sketch by Ethan Van Sciver (I show this one before, but now is in my hand)

* Walking Dead the Official Magazine signed by the Dixon Brothers: Norman Reedus & Michael Rooker

* Green Hornet # 2 Signed by mister green hornet Van Williams [/font]

NewTitans60SS_zps25a405e3.jpg

Avengers1SS_zpse2f971e4.jpg

Batman419SS_zpsbdfa1318.jpg

Batman420SS_zps6a5b9241.jpg

0002_zps2278e9f1.jpg

0001_zpscd143594.jpg

WalkingDeadTheOficcialMagazine3SS_zpsf2ededfe.jpg

GreenHornet2SS_zps61cdd55f.jpg

Hi all. Sorry for the glare, I don't have a decent scanner yet. I've lurked on the boards for awhile but just signed up recently. These are the very first CGC books I've purchased. I can't stop staring at them. lol.

9glc39.jpg

Hi all. Sorry for the glare, I don't have a decent scanner yet. I've lurked on the boards for awhile but just signed up recently. These are the very first CGC books I've purchased. I can't stop staring at them. lol.

9glc39.jpg

That Moon Knight #29 is tough to find in 9.8 due to that all black cover. Only 4 9.8s on the census. (thumbs u

And welcome to the boards! :)

Thanks for the welcomes Hado and Shark. :hi:

I love, love, love that Moon Knight cover. I saw it on eBay and couldn't buy it fast enough. It was probably overpriced, but I'm ecstatic to have it. I've been stockpiling raw 29's and 30's in the hopes of finding a decent one to submit, but alas, none have been better than 7.0 or so. They are so difficult to find.

My hunt continues......lol

9glc39.jpg

LOVE that Moon Knight! WTTB