• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,103 posts in this topic

Very excited to win this last night!

Only 3 more for a full 9.8 set of Miller's First DD Run! :headbang:

wcb67s.jpg

Nice :applause:

Sweet book Harv :applause:

What numbers do you need? hm

Very excited to win this last night!

Only 3 more for a full 9.8 set of Miller's First DD Run! :headbang:

wcb67s.jpg

Nice :applause:

Sweet book Harv :applause:

What numbers do you need? hm

Thanks guys!

I only need #158, 163 and 165. (thumbs u

Picked this up Sunday looked pretty neat some Bats history from 1963

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5217_zpsf833473b.jpg' alt='102_5217_zpsf833473b.jpg'>

Inside has Batman black and white

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5218_zpsa63515ee.jpg' alt='102_5218_zpsa63515ee.jpg'>

Edited by comicjack

Picked this up Sunday looked pretty neat some Bats history from 1963

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5217_zpsf833473b.jpg' alt='102_5217_zpsf833473b.jpg'>

AWESOME!Note,the Crimson Ghost in the bottom right corner...77 Punk legends The Misfits used him as their mascot,and also of note,used Chamber of Chills cover for the album cover of the Die Die My Darling record,Tshirts ect...the Resurrection should be all over this!!!Cool...more stuff on this please,take to PM if you wish...please!

PS now on my want list!

Edited by porcupine48

Not a comic but I was pretty excited to pick this up

20140331_211802_zps5d1fd5ef.jpg

20140331_211834_zps0f3da2e4.jpg

20140331_211934_zpscd1f0999.jpg

Love the Mickey Mouse advertisement...

I would like to find this comic and have both framed im sure somebody in the forum knows the issue # on it

20140331_211920_zps4d906b8f.jpg

Hi guys, I just have to share this even though this is for comics...it's a grail of mine and I'm beaming!

Concept art from Iron Man 1 movie - Mark 1 (hence my screen name)

Was used for a key scene in the movie and also to build the maquette/final armor in the movie. I'm honored and thrilled to own it.

IronManMark1AdiGranov_zps80dcae20.jpg

Hi guys, I just have to share this even though this is for comics...it's a grail of mine and I'm beaming!

Was used for a key scene in the movie and also to build the maquette/final armor in the movie. I'm honored and thrilled to own it.

That is impressive. Can you make out who the artist was on that? Sometimes concept and storyboard art are produced in house for things like this (as in a Marvel artist) and other times are outsourced to established artists that specialize in storyboard and concept art.

That is impressive. Can you make out who the artist was on that? Sometimes concept and storyboard art are produced in house for things like this (as in a Marvel artist) and other times are outsourced to established artists that specialize in storyboard and concept art.

It is signed by Adi Granov, he does a lot work for marvel and has drawn several iron man books.

Yep, that's correct. It's Adi Granov. He and a conceptual artist named Ryan Meinerding were the main concept artists for Marvel's Iron Man 1 and 2 movie.

Yep, that's correct. It's Adi Granov. He and a conceptual artist named Ryan Meinerding were the main concept artists for Marvel's Iron Man 1 and 2 movie.

To me, that is cooler than any recent Iron Man cover. That piece of art sets the tone for every Marvel blockbuster that has followed it. As we all know, without the first Iron Man there is no Marvel summer blockbusters every year.

Much respect on that acquisition.

To me, that is cooler than any recent Iron Man cover. That piece of art sets the tone for every Marvel blockbuster that has followed it. As we all know, without the first Iron Man there is no Marvel summer blockbusters every year.

Much respect on that acquisition.

(worship)

Thank you! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to own it.

Edited by Mark 1