• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Picked up a WW haul this week

Got these two and WW #18, #22

2mbc5k.jpg

289hqa.jpg

So many of the Sensation covers have elephants, rhinos and kangaroos etc. that remind me of Albrecht Durer's woodcuts. Very cool stuff.

H. G. Peter was such a dynamic artist

My latest purchases to my collection: (half were from boardies, some from ebay)

Gonna have some fun reading the Marvel Tales for the summer (thanks Sharon!). And the JLA # 5 with the ink stamp British price is the first one I got. I think is a nice touch, it started from U.S. to UK, then return back to U.S. and went to Canada. Wish this comic could talk what it had seen!

MyNewComicBooks-2014001_zps5f45f3df.jpg

MyNewComicBooks-2014002_zpscf70d86a.jpg

My latest purchases to my collection: (half were from boardies, some from ebay)

Gonna have some fun reading the Marvel Tales for the summer (thanks Sharon!). And the JLA # 5 with the ink stamp British price is the first one I got. I think is a nice touch, it started from U.S. to UK, then return back to U.S. and went to Canada. Wish this comic could talk what it had seen!

MyNewComicBooks-2014001_zps5f45f3df.jpg

MyNewComicBooks-2014002_zpscf70d86a.jpg

Nice haul :applause:

I know it's little LULU don't laugh, it's still a number one from 1948 I thought was going to cheap so I bought it. Has a little color touch but nice PQ and not very many higher.

fbd36b4a-b87e-4174-8903-e4e3136bf40e_zpsd365fc66.jpg

I actually think this is really cool. Laughable yes, but only because you can't spell colour :makepoint:

+1 I like it

(worship)

You outbid me on that... (tsk)

CTHuitX.jpg

oTuRHf3.jpg

Picked up this guy up while I was in Portland, OR for 27 bucks.

On a side note. I show my support for Futurama by picking up the comics now that the show is off the air.

Edited by Youseph

A small mix of SA/BA WF. Dealer's pic. Really nice condition ranging from FN+ to VF/NM. Picked them up dirt cheap, primarily just for the one Adams cover to fill in my collection, for just $27.

148091.jpg.8aadfd57e2d0005c1da5486a8ef66b4e.jpg