• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,060 posts in this topic

And on this weekend, my newest arrivals to add in my collection:

Richie Rich # 60 at 9.4/9.6

Prefect cover to start the season of summer now! Let the waves carry you over and cool youself.

MyNewComicBooks-2014007_zpse34a41f4.jpg

My new rack holder in front of Superman #141 book. You can see the DC logo is the same as on the rack holder. Now all I need is to look for a vintage comic book spinner rack with the DC top sign! These racks are VERY TOUGH to find!! :pullhair:

Well, this rack holder offer me some hope ... :wishluck:

MyNewComicBooks-2014009_zps74871f81.jpg

Another book from the other day I got this:

Nice high grade, and it's a 100 page giant!

MyNewComicBooks-2014008_zps55608da0.jpg

And... the grand finale for today:

My Anniversary gift to myself - I brought this off from a boardie here. After 20 odd years hunting for this one in high grade has ended. Jughead Comics # 1 VF 8.0 CGC. I'm thrilled to have it, and a good pairing with my issue # 2. :acclaim:

MyNewComicBooks-2014010_zps91ad3477.jpg

I got the comics a few months ago, but I added them for scale. The Artists Edition just brings a tear of joy whenever I look at it :luhv:

I would have preferred 3 copies of X-Factor 24 instead of 23, but at a couple bucks each I'll set them aside and hope they'll "Hulk180" someday.

tlOnc0f.jpg

The last week or so haul. Got my first statue. Not sure if I'm keeping the Sensation or early Xmen. Sorry for the crappy pic but didn't want to pull out the camera gear.

vfb0z.jpg

I have the same statue :cloud9:

Cool haul :applause: