• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

I must give a big thanks to my friend LloydJBailey for helping me add on to my TOS run thanks man

TOS40scan.jpg

Dang Chris,Lloyd had one of these :boo: NICE! (thumbs u

I'm still trying to get his Secret Invasion sketch,but he wont budge :jokealert:

I must give a big thanks to my friend LloydJBailey for helping me add on to my TOS run thanks man

TOS40scan.jpg

Thats cool C-mack. I used to have that book......in around 1973 :P

Police102.jpg

First book to arrive at my home this year, and the last issue of Plas in Police. Surprisingly, this has been a rather hard issue to track down.

Edited by Senormac

TOS40scan.jpg

Thats cool C-mack. I used to have that book......in around 1973 :P

thanks buddy ...i'll enjoy it for along time

also for those who remember my thread about getting ripped on my ASM 31 that came back trim..im happy to report i have this beauty getting mailed to me thanks to campued1010 ....very easy to work with thanks again!

ASM31.jpg

Police102.jpg

First book to arrive at my home this year, and the last issue of Plas in Police. Surprisingly, this has been a rather hard issue to track down.

Nice copy :applause:

Thanks Bill. If you search long enough, you're bound to find what your are looking for

also for those who remember my thread about getting ripped on my ASM 31 that came back trim..im happy to report i have this beauty getting mailed to me thanks to campued1010 ....very easy to work with thanks again!

ASM31.jpg

Cool. I do remember you talking about that. If you still have it....you now have a nice reading copy.

Drek :P

Where does he get all those wonderful books? I could use a few sources like his :)

greggy is an enigma ,legend. I think he has a time machine or something :applause:

No kidding!

He's posted some squarebound 9.6s that just were incredible to behold.