• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,051 posts in this topic

Action247_108677_zpsjruabyux.jpg

Action247_108677b_zpsc0alunrp.jpg

I just picked this up from Ted over at Superworld.

:applause: Super

.... back in the 90's there was an ongoing ad in CBG by an individual looking for this comic. It seems their pop had a letter published in it and they were buying up copies for family members. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... back in the 90's there was an ongoing ad in CBG by an individual looking for this comic. It seems their pop had a letter published in it and they were buying up copies for family members. GOD BLESS....

You have a great memory Jimbo. CBG was a great place to advertise and a great place to buy books back in the day. Wonder who that mysterious "individual" was. lol.

11in8mu.jpg

I took a photo of this just for you Jimbo (not out of the same copy). Perhaps this is what you are referring to. Again, you have a great memory.

I know this is not the WTB thread, but if anyone has a copy of this book (Action Comics #247) that they want to sell, send me a PM.

Also, if anyone knows where "The Legend of Superman's Costume" can be found, please let me know. I know how it was made, however, I don't know what issue this story first appeared in.

Edited by Hudson

11in8mu.jpg

I took a photo of this just for you Jimbo (not out of the same copy). Perhaps this is what you are referring to. Again, you have a great memory.

I know this is not the WTB thread, but if anyone has a copy of this book (Action Comics #247) that they want to sell, send me a PM.

Also, if anyone knows where "The Legend of Superman's Costume" can be found, please let me know. I know how it was made, however, I don't know what issue this story first appeared in.

... I tuned up one, possibly two copies for them back then..... the book had actually achieved some notoriety back then and for a while it became somewhat difficult to find. GOD BLESS....

..... to find the answer to your question, I would copy this post and put it in the Superman Family thread in the SA Forum......