• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Its been over a year since I have purchased anything. Here is what I picked up today.

Along with the three pieces pictured I also did a trade deal for two long boxes, Flash 2-230 and Green lantern 92-224 and a a dozen mixed earlier issues.

1zpifzm.jpg

sz7xqb.jpg

28hitxg.jpg

Bought some books from a fresh collection recently. Most have some level of color touch and tape for no reason. The owner wanted the books to look perfect. Keeping some raw and some to being to sent to CCS to see if the CT can be removed. Might have to sell a few unfortunately. Fun day bringing these beauties home! There is nothing like raw golden age.

eilhmd.jpg

29443o3.jpg

2potqme.jpg

2a0hpq0.jpg

Edited by AnkurJ

Bought some books from a fresh collection recently. Most have some level of color touch and tape for no reason. The owner wanted the books to look perfect. Keeping some raw and some to being to sent to CCS to see if the CT can be removed. Might have to sell a few unfortunately. Fun day bringing these beauties home! There is nothing like raw golden age.

eilhmd.jpg

29443o3.jpg

2potqme.jpg

2a0hpq0.jpg

Awesome!

Please don't get them graded. Put them in some Mylites and enjoy them! (thumbs u <3