• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,188 posts in this topic

Save your $$$ for Chicago :makepoint:

Where are the white pages? :shy:

How often do you see this book in a 9.6 holder? I'll put it in the freezer a few weeks. Yea, that should whiten the pages up a bit.

Got this in the mail today.... :cloud9:

X-MEN109SS.jpg

Thanks Josh :foryou:

:cloud9:

first book i ever paid above cover price for. at the tender age of twelve. got completely rooked by some dude with a table at a flea market, but i won't ever sell that thing

WOW!

Thats a lot of beef to toss around.

No suplays, but we had one Inj-Def a kid with a cross face :whatthe:

btw, it was legal :applause:

My older kid has gotten hit by a couple brutal cross faces, both times when the opposing coaches were yelling, "Cross face hard!"

We're lucky he didn't lose an eye on the last one, as the kid had his thumb stuck out, and put a nice scar on the bridge of his nose. The ref didn't even notice until the kid reefed him over and there was blood everywhere. We've got it on tape and the kid really winds up from behind his back, and the blow has concussion written all over it.

My son was down in points at the time, but that gave him the impetus to come back, put that kid away and win the match. Ugly puffing nose meat stretching and swelling out through the lacerations...., but healed up ok.

We had that kid's brother this year in a match in Caldwell, but we managed to keep the payback under control, even though we had him deep in an off-the-ground double that could have been a neck-breaker.

I blame the coaches, not the kids.