• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,215 posts in this topic

My Lois Lane 15 stunned everyone so much, that for a whole day noboday posted into this thread! :acclaim::shy:

about the same response my precodes got... lol

Ya gotta suck up to the crowd by saying things like, "Hey, this one is for Doc, 9.8 Moderns" or "Yo, check it out greggy, 9.8 100 pagers!" :gossip:

I usually use, "crossposted on the Short Bus thread."

Jack

My Lois Lane 15 stunned everyone so much, that for a whole day noboday posted into this thread! :acclaim::shy:

about the same response my precodes got... lol

Ya gotta suck up to the crowd by saying things like, "Hey, this one is for Doc, 9.8 Moderns" or "Yo, check it out greggy, 9.8 100 pagers!" :gossip:

I Photoshopped Greggy's name onto one of the books in my last posting here and nobody noticed.

And Shiverbones - awesome pre-codes!!! :headbang:

That's a great copy, tough black cover....so glad it fits into your amazing run. :applause:

I've been debating whether or not to start collecting Pulps. I picked these up to help me decide. (I now have a whooping 5 pulps) I scanned the back cover of the Fantastic Adventures due to the art on the back. Its a Big Pulp compared to the others.

test024.jpg

test021.jpg

test023.jpg

test022.jpg

Edited by BrianR

I love the eye stalks on the 1st one. Pulps had SoooOOoOO many wonderful covers.

I posted some interior pages in the GA forum. some neat stuff