• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time for me to say goodbye......

54 posts in this topic

I disagree, as if you decide to just leave the proper way, some pinheads may promote their own reasons as to why you left, such as Silver Surfer and his hilarious theory that Red's JC poster drove me to tears and forced me off the board. 27_laughing.gif

So now, if you decide to take off, I highly recommend posting a final parting shot, so that cannot retroactively make up their own about you.

but if someone is REALLY leaving for good, why should they care WHAT anyone says about them afterwards? And it sure looks to me like a person_without_enough_empathyy drama queen exit strategy to announce that you are leaving. Anyone who wants to go - -- just GO!!

I agree, if you are going to leave - leave. If you are going to stay - stay. Just don't make a drama-queen post about it. It is very trite on these boards.

damn skippy. it's trite on every board. here's a clue; people don't care if you are here or not. period. they don't even care why you've gone. maybe they'll ask someone, but the vast majority of the time, who gives a rat's ash?

if people decide that they miss you, they'll start a thread asking about you. I think, Deathlok threads notwithstanding, this happens once a quarter. otherwise, if you're upset at how you're being treated, either fight with your oppressors or go the * away and don't act like a freaking princess about it

damn skippy. it's trite on every board. here's a clue; people don't care if you are here or not. period. they don't even care why you've gone. maybe they'll ask someone, but the vast majority of the time, who gives a rat's ash?

I only wish that was true. cloud9.gif

To me, friends are in the real-world, where you can get together on weekends or after work, go on outings or trips, play golf, hit restaurants, or just grab a beer and talk about your job, family movies, music, computers, etc.

On the other hand, this a COMICS FORUM, and I come here to talk comics. That's the beginning and end of it for me, and I already have more than enough friends and commitments, thank you very much.

I just want to talk comics with a bunch of other collectors. End of story.

So start talkin about comics already!!! 27_laughing.gif And just leave this kinda thread alone.

All this kinda posting does is comfirm your previous track record for stirring the pot rather then actually contributing to a conversation.

IMHO you are flat out missing the point of a forum like this. Sure you can log on and just talk comics if that is your want, but you can also meet some great people too.(can a person really have TOO many friends JC?)

I personally now spend more time actually talking with, and hooking up with the many of the good folks I have had the pleasure to meet here on these boards. Then I do actually posting about comics. Be it conversations about comics, or the myriad of other topics we might discuss.

I cannot understand why you claim to have plenty of friends in your real life who you treat as equals, and enjoy conversing with, yet you come here and alienate everyone here to a such a degree to breed disdain.

Does not add up to me JC.

Just treat everyone here like ya do your real friends. Why should there be a difference between how you act on this forum, and real life?

Well I guess all I am saying is.. get out and stay out if as you said... you really dont care about what anyone here has to say.

Why waste everyones time?

And to Comicworm... hi.gif see ya bro. Remember the door is always open here.

Ze-

Oh and HAVE A great 4rth everybody!!.. cept those out of the states of course, then just have a great monday?

but if someone is REALLY leaving for good, why should they care WHAT anyone says about them afterwards?

Because a lot of these exits are really "I need a break from these " type of deals, where the majority of the board is acting like adults, but a couple of board members are being total , and reading their drivel makes you want to hunt them down like dogs.

blush.gif

They can be annoying, sure, but I've never wanted to hunt greggy and deathlok down like dogs.

Thats because you are not a self-deluded wanna-be member of the He-man club like vinnie. Do you forget that he once played softball with the brother of a friend of a former NHLer.

It is obvious that on these boards I am an under dog and very few board members here, value my opinions, comments, or analizations

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

O.K. O.K. this guy is gone!!

No need to bump his thread 50,000 times to keep this at the top until the end of time.

Good Grief you would think this member had a cure for cancer they way you guys are

panning after him...

This ranks as one of the most borring bumped threads ever...

sleeping.gif