• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Caravan - Added Recap on Page 4
2 2

86 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2018 at 5:17 AM, lizards2 said:

Monsters Unleashed 11 7.5/8.0 white pages $12.  Crease @ URFC, dint @ LRFC, crease @ right edge FC.  Bought as a 9.2 on CGC Boards, I imagine.
MonsUn11.jpg
MonsUn11bc.jpg

@lizards2, by chance is this one still available?
If so, I would take it. And I can have US shipping. I can also add something if I have to meet the $20 minimum.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Nuttzo said:
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, lizards2 said:

FOOM! 11 8.0 OW/W pages $22.  Kirby Returns tribute.  Bumps @ upper corners.  Clean, no writing or coupons clipped.
foom11.jpg
foom11bc.jpg

:takeit:

Hey - thanks for the buy - I just got back from 10 days of elk hunting, so pardon the delay in my acknowledgment!

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:25 PM, vaillant said:
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, lizards2 said:

Monsters Unleashed 11 7.5/8.0 white pages $12.  Crease @ URFC, dint @ LRFC, crease @ right edge FC.  Bought as a 9.2 on CGC Boards, I imagine.
MonsUn11.jpg
MonsUn11bc.jpg

@lizards2, by chance is this one still available?
If so, I would take it. And I can have US shipping. I can also add something if I have to meet the $20 minimum.

Hey - thanks for the buy - yes it is available - I just got back from 10 days of elk hunting, so pardon the delay.  Let me know what else you are interested in via pm!

Mike

5 minutes ago, vaillant said:
14 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Hey - thanks for the buy - yes it is available - I just got back from 10 days of elk hunting, so pardon the delay.  Let me know what else you are interested in via pm!

Mike

@lizards2 Cool! I’ll have a look. Do you still have that "storage" sales thread? :)

Yeah - and I have a list of new books that I have scanned but not described/graded yet - I will pm the link, and the list to you.