• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feet are apparently still kryptonite for Liefeld...
1 1

93 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:
1 hour ago, mysterio said:
2 hours ago, Christopher_Short said:

Here, I fixed this one for you...

feet.png

Are there 5.5 fingers on that red/white guy’s right hand?

Look at the thighs on those two. :whatthe:

The gold suited one is from Men In Black

wormguy.jpg

Knock him if you want, but he is being paid by Marvel for those drawings. Perhaps it is Marvel that should be bearing the brunt of these comments.

:baiting:

They should add a slogan to the bottom of their books, instead of "Marvel Now!" to "Marvel...2 Left Feet at a Time!"

47 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

Knock him if you want, but he is being paid by Marvel for those drawings. Perhaps it is Marvel that should be bearing the brunt of these comments.

:baiting:

They should add a slogan to the bottom of their books, instead of "Marvel Now!" to "Marvel...2 Left Feet at a Time!"

I’d thought about that. What Art Director is allowing covers with characters that have two left feet to get published? Aesthetics may be in the eye of the beholder, but basic anatomy isn’t. 

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

True, and not only Marvel. Both Marvel and DC have employed some truly bad comic artists, and kept giving them work for years.

I think it would be hilarious if Liefeld did a Deadpool cover where he is sitting down with his feet propped up on a desk and the feet take up 90% of the cover and they were the most detailed and best drawn feet of all time. Of course, Liefeld would have to be a good artist to do that, but it would be a funny tongue-in-cheek.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:55 PM, oakman29 said:

Right! He IS the worst comic book  artist I have ever seen, well except for JRjr . His current stuff sucks too.

Wow, someone finally agrees with me that JRJr. is the worst (mainstream) comic artist of all time. I think the bottom three are him, Sal Buscema, and Liefeld, although I've found most people vehemently disagree with me on those first two. 

On 10/27/2018 at 3:37 PM, kav said:

Is it just me or does liefeld have like 7 poses that he uses over n over if so why not just get rubber stamps of those poses made-

It’s like deja vu all over again with liefeld , he only has a few different covers that just get re used one way or another??☹️?

On 10/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, SBRobin said:

I think it would be hilarious if Liefeld did a Deadpool cover where he is sitting down with his feet propped up on a desk and the feet take up 90% of the cover and they were the most detailed and best drawn feet of all time. Of course, Liefeld would have to be a good artist to do that, but it would be a funny tongue-in-cheek.

And then the scandal a few weeks later when it was revealed that he had someone else draw the feet for him. 

1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:

And then the scandal a few weeks later when it was revealed that he had someone else draw the feet for him. 

I had considered the possibility that a ghost artist had drawn the cover, but had forgotten about the 'no feet rule'.

2 minutes ago, ERTO said:

Humberto Ramos is worse than all of those guys. 

Ramos makes liefeld look like kneel atoms in his prime