• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niagara Falls/Joe D Comic Show - Report
1 1

50 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Omac #1 for $40 US. I did not know that comic was 'hot.' When is the Omac movie :kidaround: or cartoon series?

Notice it's still in the "for sale " stack 

8 hours ago, the blob said:

So another show with nothing worth buying?

I usually do not buy books at this show.  Sometimes I buy lost cost OA when a certain dealer is there. 

Years ago, I bought a JIM 84 with an undisclosed married centerfold from the bald dealer.  After CGC graded it, he wouldn't do anything about it.  I don't buy from him.

I don't buy from the dude who forces his dog to balance on his shoulders for hours a day. 

I don't buy from the dealer who doesn't have prices on his books and turns to Overstreet when you hand him some potential purchases.

This time around there was a new dealer I hadn't seen setup before.  I only bought from this box of his:

IMG_20181027_131242384.thumb.jpg.e93202a96fe779affa12da0f31399c55.jpg

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I usually do not buy books at this show.  Sometimes I buy lost cost OA when a certain dealer is there. 

Years ago, I bought a JIM 84 with an undisclosed married centerfold from the bald dealer.  After CGC graded it, he wouldn't do anything about it.  I don't buy from him.

I don't buy from the dude who forces his dog to balance on his shoulders for hours a day. 

I don't buy from the dealer who doesn't have prices on his books and turns to Overstreet when you hand him some potential purchases.

tenor.gif