• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The hard to find club in general
7 7

611 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Spyder! said:

I only started collecting GA about 4 and a half months ago, so I’m sure I don’t know much.  I check daily for Planet Comics on many websites.  I have seen at least 1 copy of every issue for sale in those 4 months except for 2.  Strangely, they are not the ones often thought of as the most rare.  I’ve seen a couple of copies of 14 and 15, for example. 

However, I have not seen a single copy of Planet Comics #7 or Planet Comics #10 for sale since I started collecting. 

All Planets are realitively except for 4 or 5 of them. And, for enough money, they can also be had without a whole lot of hassle. Super great books and in high demand at the moment.

13 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Mooney is the man agreed!! Speaking of his work and tough to find Ace books I’ve been after a copy of this for years thanks to Nik for putting this up for grabs!! 1st app of an important villain the Clown and unlike the Joker he actually gets a cover app!! Don’t have in hand yet but dang if i’m not excited!! Only 5 on the census and Heritage has only ever sold 1 copy

45675747331_acfe287bb5_b.jpg

Glad you got that Gino. I thought about you when I saw it. A tough one for sure!

22 minutes ago, comicjack said:

A few copies have been seen over the years but this one is rare to me.I looked for twenty five years so i think it is pretty darn tough prove me wrong lol

102_6024.thumb.JPG.20779a0ad3a9a8ee6b346c0c52480bb5.JPG

You ain't kidd'n(worship)!! That's a beauty also. Love the colors. Wish I owned one.