• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-man 3 and X-men 3 characters question

9 posts in this topic

Spiderman has been confirmed for spiderman 3, and rumor has it that X3 will feature mutants. This info direct from industry insiders.

I heard the whole movie involved Peter Parker getting lost and people conducting a search for Peter Parker

Spiderman has been confirmed for spiderman 3, and rumor has it that X3 will feature mutants. This info direct from industry insiders.

Hmmm...I heard it was actually Ben Reilly and the Scarlet Spider in Spider-man 3. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm...I heard it was actually Ben Reilly and the Scarlet Spider in Spider-man 3. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hence the Where is spiderman storyline

Hobgoblin I hope. Its a natural, sure fire home run and ties in nicely to the previous two episodes. I think its too soon for them to venture out and try a plot that doesn't have as much punch as this story line. Let's face it, there are going to be many more Spider-Man movies for years to come.

Which characters are going to be in these two movies? Does anyone have any idea?

Joel, I can't tell you exactly who is going to be in X3 but there is a rumor about a sensual character who masterbates on her victims.