• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 4th annual BLACK FRIDAY AND---AND---the 2019 TAX MAN sales thread! (yes, it came early this year)
11 11

1,170 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2018 at 12:08 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Wytches #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Scott Snyder (4th World Exclusive) - $125

Three (3) cps available

wytches1fourth.jpg

On 11/1/2018 at 12:02 AM, Rich_Henn said:

30 Days of Night: Return to Barrow #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Steve Niles & Ben Templesmith - $100

top census

red foil cover, tough Niles signature

30daysbarrow1.jpg

Interested in buying this.

OKAY----I've been scanning and trying to find time to post more books---we're so close to Christmas holiday season, I'm just going to carry on through the end of the holidays and make this a holiday thread.  :shy:

There's just way too many books here, more showing up from CGC every week---finding the time to list books has been getting harder than I thought.  It's all about the lack of hours in the day.   doh!

Ray Bradbury Comics #1 CGC 9.8 s/s signed & sketched by William Stout - $135

Interestingly enough, only four copies in 9.8 on the census.  The two I am offering here, the third I USED to own a long time ago, a 9.8 s/s Bradbury---don't know about the fourth.

Two (2) cps available, exactly the same dinosaur sketch on both

rbc1B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn