• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Strange Tales 40

20 posts in this topic

I'm not seeing the squiggle ….. looks 9.4 to me. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

…. that copy, without the chipping that is common with it, would probably be a money book in a slab.

… I could be wrong, but isn't that "M" consistent with the New Hampshire collection ?

Edited by jimjum12

59 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm not seeing the squiggle ….. looks 8.5 to me. GOD BLESS....

…. that copy, without the chipping that is common with it, would probably be a money book in a slab.

… I could be wrong, but isn't that "M" consistent with the New Hampshire collection ?

I sent you a PM... the New Hampshire had a different marking....the Nova Scotia has an "M" and I have to check to see...yeah, definitely not a Nova Scotia...

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.32.32 AM.png

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm not seeing the squiggle ….. looks 8.5 to me. GOD BLESS....

Agree with Jim here - there's a little spine wear but it looks pretty sharp and flat otherwise. The grease pencil won't impact the grade either.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, Mxwll Smrt said:

I sent you a PM... the New Hampshire had a different marking....the Nova Scotia has an "M" and I have to check to see...yeah, definitely not a Nova Scotia...

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.32.32 AM.png

I saw Gene Carpenter at the Williamsburg Nostalgia Fest and asked him, as I've seen those "M" books in his inventory.... he wasn't sure. Payette also has a lot of them in his stock, or at least he did. GOD BLESS...