• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fake CGC Books
1 1

149 posts in this topic

Just now, Karl Liebl said:

I never understood men's volleyball but I had a roommate go to the olympics with it...

If you've got kids, get them into it, once of the best routes to college scholarship. 

Just now, Karl Liebl said:

i got a damn 911 Turbo, of course I got no kids!

You're way ahead of the game then...

While we're here in this Friday thread, and I know it's gonna sound political but its not, at least not in an ideology sense.... we don't need really need Florida any more right?  It should be a basic requirement of being in the US that you understand how run an election.  I don't know or care who will ultimately win whatever the eff is going on down there, but this is the 2nd time in 20 years where they have just failed at basic democracy.  Do they even provide anything to the rest of the country anymore other than college football players and the most embarrassingly comedic crimes in history? 

Also, CGC.  But they can still be a territory.  Do they need to be a state?  Can we put them on probation?  Give them some practice votes or something?

Edited by revat

3 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

Im being honest, my Annapolis roommate went to olympics for volleyball... I kind of liked the hockey better...

literally no one was questioning your honest about whether or not your roommate went to the Olympics for volleyball.  At least not on the boards.

Honestly it feels like we're only reading PART of the conversation that you're engaged in. 

4 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

I do have one... its irritating the dealers here.  Its kind of boring but they send me nice cartoons.  I am starring as Galactus in the next one....  Karrrrrllll

Yeah, you’re not very good at that being that none of them are dealers.

You need another hobby.

4 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

Seriously for just a minute... what grade do you think I get on this?  Soon it gets graded after pressing...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6ea.jpg.efff41f5e4b0e3b206d75932077a49f7.jpg

There is a serious scratch at bottom staple but otherwise ok

I’d give it an 11.