• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No invoices found?

8 posts in this topic

I just checked yesterday, and my invoices were showing up when I went to "View Status" of my submissions. Now, I am getting something saying "no invoice found". Am I missing something?

I had 3 invoices on there, and two of which were waiting in line to be graded.

Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, jfree580 said:

I just checked yesterday, and my invoices were showing up when I went to "View Status" of my submissions. Now, I am getting something saying "no invoice found". Am I missing something?

Any suggestions?

Same here, I thought I was the only one...  server must be down

4 hours ago, jfree580 said:

Any suggestions?

There is a post about it in CGC Announcements forum.

If you have additional questions after reading, I’d consider contacting CGC

4 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

There is a post about it in CGC Announcements forum.

I did notice that post from September. They also stated that you can search for your invoice number since it won’t show, and every time I do that, it can not find any of my Cgc invoice numbers. So I pretty much have no access to the status of the comics. I was just hoping I wasn’t the only one with this issue. 

Edited by jfree580

32 minutes ago, jfree580 said:

I did notice that post from September. They also stated that you can search for your invoice number since it won’t show, and every time I do that, it can not find any of my Cgc invoice numbers. So I pretty much have no access to the status of the comics. I was just hoping I wasn’t the only one with this issue. 

New post now...  CGC Submissions Gone?  In the General section.  They say they have server issues...