• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Payment Question

3 posts in this topic

I'm new to sending into CGC and have a question about the payment process. I've heard multiple times they charge your when your comics are verified.  Well my items have been verified and i received my invoice on 11/5. Payment still hasnt been taken out. I've called and sent emails multiple times and customer service has said it should have went through and they'll talk to accounting. I still havent heard anything back and i left a message with accounting last week myself. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? When does payment usually get taken out for others? I'm just paranoid, and dont want them to send my books back because somethings wrong. (I have $150 credit, but there should still be more taken out since the order was around $200.) Thank you!

Don't worry. They will gladly take your money! Just be patient! 

I have an invoice from the following day (11/6) and I haven't been billed either. I wish I could give you a cut and dry answer, but they will generally bill you whenever they get around to it. 

Good luck and welcome to the boards!