• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: the movie 40th anniversary re-release.

3 posts in this topic

didn't see a thread for this, so I thought I'd start one for anyone that may be interested.

Superman: the movie being re-released in select theaters nationwide starting this weekend. 

here's the link for tickets

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/superman-40th-anniversary?gclid=Cj0KCQiA597fBRCzARIsAHWby0Eig49u9em-rSCL1i13YjWG-1Non8rL9YjrCjlJ-MKmfjwASfxNGpIaAnAwEALw_wcB

already got my tickets for this Sunday, taking my son who has never seen the movie, and I haven't seen it on the big screen since '78. very excited!

1426_superman_300x450.jpg

Edited by thedude

Nice post! My kids love superman and every year on my son’ birthday, I play the movie for all the kids. This time I am planning to add a few good series by Andy Yeatman to the list because the kids are going to stay at our place for a week. It is because their vacation is also starting.