• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 HG critter books, 1 price - Alf 48 & Marvel Tails 1 $175 SHIPPED

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone,

Been a long time since I've sold on the boards but have bought from many of you - in fact, that's part of the reason why I need to raise some funds!  Just two books I'm offering here as a combined lot... and to nip any questions in the bud, no, I'm not looking to sell individually at this time.

RULES

1. :takeit:in the thread rules all and circumvents any ongoing PM negotiations.  Books will be considered sold when that "take it" guy is posted or I confirm a PM sale has been concluded.
2. Paypal only.  If a sale happens quick and I get paid today (!) I could get these packaged up and shipped this week, otherwise due to travel it could take until early December.
3. No Probies or HOSers.
4. Returns accepted for full refund minus return shipping within 10 days of buyer's receipt of books.
5. If you'd like to check out my Kudos thread, they're linked in my sig.

Thanks for your interest!

Alf 48 - 9.0

Classic innuendo cover and relatively tough book to find in the wild.  This is a very pretty, well-centered copy that lies flat and just has a couple of faint spine tics and a touch of ncb creasing along the upper left corner and parts of the spine.  Definite upgrade potential if you're into that type of thing.

AlfCover.thumb.jpg.c81de77566e51443c9c3854614d32ff5.jpgAlfBack.thumb.jpg.73066c48a07396b3f9d5ca4789cecbde.jpg

Marvel Tails 1 - 8.5

Beautiful copy that at first glance looks 9.2 - 9.4, appearing unread with perfect centering, but upon a closer look you do see a couple ncb creases on the cover and - the one flaw of note - what seem to be bindery tears where a thumb might have pressed down on the edge of the cover by Hulk Bunny's foot.  Otherwise a great example of one of the hottest books out there right now.

MTailsFront.thumb.jpg.bb8a4c6ce7b9e3efa270759a3a268f8a.jpg

MtailsBack.thumb.jpg.e1b45f3f83003d5b34500861ca0b9753.jpg

Asking $175 SHIPPED for the pair.