• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mysterio said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Ditto

Sorry, I’d just tagged people who had taken books. :foryou:

I had taken one, but apparently, only in my mind....., :blush:

Just now, lizards2 said:

I had taken one, but apparently, only in my mind....., :blush:

I didn’t think you had in this thread, but if you did then I missed it when I recorded sales... please let me know if it’s my error!

6 hours ago, johnenock said:
6 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Hey - a johnenock appearance!!! :headbang: 

10 cent DC's:cloud9:

They make me fart, too! :headbang:

On 12/7/2018 at 3:26 PM, mysterio said:

Here are a few more oddball books to close out this evening and whet your appetites for Tecs tomorrow.

Fantastic Four #36 VG-  -- asking $50 + shipping

Book has cooled quite a bit from the highs, so now is not a bad time to pick it up. Lower grade, but everything is attached. No spine splits, though lower spine is a bit rough. Small square of tape on the inside of the lower right front cover. Cover image is clean with good color and pages are reasonably fresh.

FF36.jpg

FF36bc.jpg

:takeit:

I don't have a ton of time this evening, but I would like to post a couple of books just so I feel better about myself. lol The beginning of the semester has kicked my @ss a bit in terms of the more important things like sales threads...

Superboy #17 VGish -- asking $165 + shipping

Very solid and attractive copy with great paper quality. Inside back cover has an ad for House of Mystery #1. 1" tear on top edge, spine wear, bit of dirt to back cover. Cover and centerfold firmly attached at both staples.

Superboy17.jpg

Superboy17bc.jpg

Superboy #29 coverless -- asking $5 + shipping

First wrap is detached and a bit rough at the spine, but it is still holding together and the missing paper affects only ads on the back page. Centerfold is present and attached at one staple. Great paper (the spine problems are not brittleness).

Superboy29.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Superboy #57 Good-/Good -- asking $15 + shipping (half of OSPG 2.0)

Cover detached, and tape is supporting the inside spine to keep the front and back covers attached. Spine is a bit rough, with other obvious edge and corner wear. Centerfold attached at top staple only. Paper is supple considering the other problems it has.

Superboy57.jpg

Superboy57bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I have time for a few early books this morning, will try for more this evening.

Superboy #79 Fine -- asking $69 + shipping

Spine wear, bump to lower spine corner (a press might help a bit). A couple of minor light droplet blemishes in the gloss, nothing that penetrates the front cover. Everything firmly attached, beautiful paper.

Superboy79.jpg

Superboy79bc.jpg