• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Uncle Scrooge 1 (Brazilian edition)

5 posts in this topic

And now, I would DEEPLY appreciate if people help me to grade this extremely important comic book.

There are lots of defects this time. The main one is in the interior. As can be seen from photo 1, part of two inner pages were cut off. Not sure if makes some different, but this area was meant to be trimmed, as can be noted by the dotted line. The cover itself is in pretty bad shape, missing pieces on both right corners, full of stains and strong stress lines, especially parallel to the spine. The borders seems to have been attacked by insects The photos does not make justice to their strength, next time I will pass the photo by some kind of sharpening filter. The back cover has a region close to the spine that lost all the color. Multiple stains are presents. Also there is a long, color breaking crease the cross the guy's orange hair. There is a little staple in the lower part, close to the spine The square bound spine also has the continuation of this piece of tape, has stains, it's rolled, as can be seen from the cover image and it's relief is far fro being fully flat.

Thanks to all for the help.

tp1capa.jpg

tp1ccapa.jpg

tp1lombada.jpg

tp1interior.jpg

Edited by Kromak
gramatical error

9 hours ago, oldrover said:

1.0. Pains me to say it. Great book... 

Thanks! If there was not a cut in the two inner pages, which grade do you think would be more suitable to it?

More opinions are welcome!