• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Accept My Sincere Apology
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Fellow board members,

I am very sorry that I did not follow this board's guidelines. Another member pm'd me to let me know that the acceptable number of books to be posted is no more than three per day. Obviously, I did not follow that guideline, as I posted five books today.

In the future, I will do my due diligence about determining what acceptable behavior is by reading the sticky posts at the top of each forum.

Again, I am sorry for my ignorance. As is often said, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Joe Ankenbauer

22 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

Fellow board members,

I am very sorry that I did not follow this board's guidelines. Another member pm'd me to let me know that the acceptable number of books to be posted is no more than three per day. Obviously, I did not follow that guideline, as I posted five books today.

In the future, I will do my due diligence about determining what acceptable behavior is by reading the sticky posts at the top of each forum.

Again, I am sorry for my ignorance. As is often said, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Joe Ankenbauer

Welcome to the boards Joe. 

I believe the 3 books per day guideline was suggested by board members and not the moderation team and I wouldn't consider it a hard and fast rule.  As long as you're reasonable and you're not hogging up the forum I don't see a problem with 5 books in a day.  Hell, tomorrow post 6 books and blow someone's brain......