• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YEAR IN REVIEW: What's New In Your Collection...
7 7

206 posts in this topic

Stopped at a pedler's fair in the desert on the 30th and picked up these for a total of $5...Not the greatest finds, but the last ones for 2018...I was trying to finish with 300 comics for the year, but only hit 299...:/

=One-fisted3.jpg

==YoungRomanceV.3#6-2.0.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 1/1/2019 at 1:19 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Stopped at a pedler's fair in the desert on the 30th and picked up these for a total of $5...Not the greatest finds, but the last ones for 2018...I was trying to finish with 300 comics for the year, but only hit 299...:/

=One-fisted3.jpg

You might want to check to see whether those stains on your One-Fisted Tales fluoresce under a UV light.  hm

45 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

You might want to check to see whether those stains on your One-Fisted Tales fluoresce under a UV light.  hm

The stain goes all the way thru the book...I think it's a water stain...either that or someone pee'd on it...LOL  But, in reality it isn't yellow like that scan.  My scanner picks up everything and improvises on it...:roflmao:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian