• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I JUST SAW THE INCREDIBLE HULK! MODERN VERSION!

35 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Kav,

what you saw was an alien here on our planet scouting for the pending invasion.

It was a fake head perched atop a construct. The aliens try to make their construct look like a person but it is an obvious fake to the humans who live here on this planet and see "normal" looking human beings every day.

Literally when I saw him I was stunned-this cant be-ok dont stare-ok wtf-

11 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I heard he has been cast to star in Necks Men.

I heard he played basketball and you would often hear the announcer shout NOTHING BUT NECK!!!

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I heard he played basketball and you would often hear the announcer shout NOTHING BUT NECK!!!

I heard he tried to buy some property but instead of asking for an arm and a leg the seller wanted some neck too.

1 minute ago, Artboy99 said:

I heard he tried to buy some property but instead of asking for an arm and a leg the seller wanted some neck too.

he has plenty to spare tho

5 minutes ago, kav said:

I heard he got into a fight, and his opponent tried to do a choke hold but the guy couldn't get his arm around his neck.

3 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I heard he got into a fight, and his opponent tried to do a choke hold but the guy couldn't get his arm around his neck.

yes that would be like trying to wrap one of them twisty ties around a mack truck.

3 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
15 minutes ago, kav said:

Well that's because he was buck neckered 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well that's because he was buck neckered 

Turtle neck sweaters are out, for this guy.

Well he IS the hulk, so with his neckered past, he might have a neck guy....for That sort of thing...

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Turtle neck sweaters are out, for this guy.

I heard he tried to go to a Halloween costume party as a Red-Neck but the entire city ran out of red paint.

I heard he tried to go to a Halloween costume party as a Red-Neck but the entire city ran out of red paint.

Looking over your shoulder is out, for this guy.

20 minutes ago, kav said:

Looking over your shoulder is out, for this guy.

I heard the guy was a natural for the part of Blade the Vampire Slayer as no vampire fangs could go deep enough in that neck to hit a vein.