• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
12 12

1,424 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

One more Mystery Box and the first Bonus Box coming up later this evening before 11, but that might change. I have a female friend from the gym who likes to stop by sometimes on Fri night, and ............................. talk about comics.?

That sounded legitimate at first, but when you got to the "talk about comics" part, it sounds like a tall tale..., :eyeroll:

Just now, lizards2 said:

That sounded legitimate at first, but when you got to the "talk about comics" part, it sounds like a tall tale..., :eyeroll:

I'd put a picture of her up here but not a good idea. She's 24 years younger than me, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. I'm her spiritual advisor in a sense.

Just now, Wolverinex said:
2 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Son of a person_without_enough_empathy! I leave to fold laundry and DrX lowers the boom. I'm never doing laundry again

2 more changes tonight.  YOU GOT THIS.  bring your phone

I access the board via PC, like a real man :sumo: 

Spoiler

:preach: :roflmao:

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

One more Mystery Box and the first Bonus Box coming up later this evening before 11, but that might change. I have a female friend from the gym who likes to stop by sometimes on Fri night, and ............................. talk about comics.?

whether your "ahem" friend stops by or not ,.. either way this book might help ...

Image result for geek's guide to unrequited love

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

whether your "ahem" friend stops by or not ,.. either way this book might help ...

Image result for geek's guide to unrequited love

I dont think X can qualify as a 'geek' in any sense-