• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

307 posts in this topic

Unknown Soldier 252 copy c 9.0 OW/W pages $8.  More Enemy Ace. :news:  SOLD!!!!  :news: 

th_SSWS252c.jpg th_SSWS252cbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Unknown Soldier 253 9.2 white pages $12.  Distributor overspray FC/BC, slight bump to LRFC/LLBC.  More Enemy Ace.
SSWS253b.jpg

SSWS253bbc.jpg

Weird War 30 7.0 slightly OW pages $7.  Damaged in shipping – deep bends to spine.  :news:  SOLD!  :news: 

th_WW30.jpg th_WW30bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

Weird War 33 8.5/9.0 OW pages, $15.  Rumpling @ URFC.  This series really had some nice covers.  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_WW33.jpg th_WW33bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
sold

Weird War 36 8.5 ow pages $15.  Light, small moisture stain to LLBC.  Rumpling @ LRFC & upper staple area.  Pretty sure this was a 9.2 that I bought here on the boards from a war books seller that is no longer around.  68 page giant!  Dinosaur cover! :news:SOLD!!! :news: 
th_ww36.jpg th_ww36bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Weird War 100 8.5/9.0 white pages, $5.  Slight stacking roll.  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_WW100.jpg th_WW100bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

That was the last book of the thread.  

That was a long box of my dupes/undercopies, which shows you what a long, arduous journey this has been - thanks, thirdgreenham, for all the mentoring and advice.

PM me for bulk offers, questions on particular books, greggy stain conspiracy theories, or erotic chat. 

There is a recrap on page 1 for those that don't want to browse 15 pages of carp with just shy of 300 posts.

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Weird War 33 8.5/9.0 OW pages, $15.  Rumpling @ URFC.  This series really had some nice covers.
WW33.jpg

WW33bc.jpg

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Weird War 36 8.5 ow pages $15.  Light, small moisture stain to LLBC.  Rumpling @ LRFC & upper staple area.  Pretty sure this was a 9.2 that I bought here on the boards from a war books seller that is no longer around.  68 page giant!  Dinosaur cover!

ww36.jpg

ww36bc.jpg

:takeit:

3 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

:takeit: this one too

Thanks for all your purchases.

There is now a full recrap on Page 1, Block 2.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:10 PM, lizards2 said:

I was trying my best to do a little channeling of those old cd4ever threads, which were my favorite.  He would get all liquored up and post odd assortments of books from the basement.  I would follow his lead, and get really liquored up, and buy all kinds of his chit I didn't need.  I guess we live in carefuller times...., :p

Yeah, we need some @porcupine48 antics - pickle stuffed wieners and wiener stuffed pickles and such. :banana: 

@4.png.9f7656260cb627a24f08f2d857efe20a.png