• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

307 posts in this topic

Our Army at War 260 7.0? OW pages $4.  Just bought this as a 9.0, which it is if you don’t take it out of the bag and look at the back cover creases along open edge.  I paid $14.
oaaw260.jpg

oaaw260bc.jpg

Our Army at War 265 9.0/9.2 white pages $18.  (the scan really accentuates the wear on this one) :news:SOLD!    :news: 
th_oaaw265.jpg th_oaaw265bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

Our Army at War 267 copy a 9.0 white pages, $15.  Top staple attached, despite appearances – downgraded from 9.2 because of this.
oaaw267.jpg

oaaw267bc.jpg

Our Army at War 275 9.0/9.2 slightly OW pages $50.  1/8” hard crease at ULBC, minor wear @ LLFC.  Kinda cool that this is my undercopy. :cool: 
oaaw275.jpg
oaaw275bc.jpg

Wow - I'm tired and worn out at 8.37 pm in my time zone.  I can't wait to get Solstice over with, so we can start growing the days again.

And..., that was the last of the OAAW Os.

I have a very few (12) OFF Os, but don't know if it's worth posting them tonight.

In honor of the MIA Solar Boy, if I can get three jackwagons to post, or three boardies who think I'm a jackwagon to post, I will continue on. 

How hard could that be?

Remember..., what happens on the boards, stays on the boards.  :cool:  Except for all that Googly krap. :p

10 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

Jackwagon One present and accounted for, sir.  (thumbsu

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm catching my second wind, but maybe this is best continued in the a.m.

I've kind of drifted off to YouTube...., Lords of Acid, Devo, Primus, etc.,    

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm catching my second wind, but maybe this is best continued in the a.m.

I've kind of drifted off to YouTube...., Lords of Acid, Devo, Primus, etc.,    

Devo’s “Caves of Steel” is still a fantastic piece of work. 

1 minute ago, Tony_H said:

Devo’s “Caves of Steel” is still a fantastic piece of work.  

Gates of Steel  lol

They had a ton of good stuff..., back when I was 18-19-20..... :cloud9: