• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
21 21

4,312 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2024 at 8:56 AM, tth2 said:

What state charges a 21% sales tax?

I was referring to @jimbo_7071 saying the book sold for 336 plus 15% I said it sold for 336k with the 15% added already I will have to edit my response.

Edited by woowoo

On 10/3/2024 at 5:12 PM, batman_fan said:

I am officially out of the running for the Green Giant 1 :cry:

I was not part of the recent run up in price so at least 2 people are chasing it to this price.

final hammer ?

On 10/3/2024 at 3:30 PM, batman_fan said:

We won’t know until tonight.  I thought I way overpriced for my Berk copy but maybe not.

Oh you got that one? Nice. From the pic I saw it looks fantastic. The few, the proud, the Green Giant owners. I know it's hard to say , so I'll just write it instead- How many raw copies you all think are floating around out there? 

And have any of you encountered one in your travels? I never have. 

I'm not bidding on this 6.0. 

On 10/3/2024 at 1:50 PM, Professor K said:

Oh you got that one? Nice. From the pic I saw it looks fantastic. The few, the proud, the Green Giant owners. I know it's hard to say , so I'll just write it instead- How many raw copies you all think are floating around out there? 

And have any of you encountered one in your travels? I never have. 

I'm not bidding on this 6.0. 

Last raw copy I saw was offered on eBay several years back and it was in rough condition.  I grabbed the image from the listing and have it someplace.  I doubt there are many left raw, maybe in the 0-4 range.

Now over $15k, over $17k with BP :whatthe:

IMG_1182.jpeg

Edited by batman_fan

On 10/3/2024 at 3:55 PM, batman_fan said:

Last raw copy I saw was offered on eBay several years back and it was in rough condition.  I grabbed the image from the listing and have it someplace.  I doubt there are many left raw, maybe in the 0-4 range.

Oh darn that few? Alright thanks. I think it's a Gerber 9 but it seems it should probably be a 10. 

On 10/3/2024 at 3:55 PM, batman_fan said:

Now over $15k, over $17k with BP :whatthe:

IMG_1182.jpeg

..I don't know, maybe a few Batman 25's could recoup price?  :baiting:

I think a lot of us here are pulling for you (or is that encouraging you? (: :sumo:

Edited by sagii