• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something something something
3 3

Something something something  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Something something something

• This thread is a poll about something
    • This thread is a poll about something

72 posts in this topic

Just now, Logan510 said:

Did he do it to get attention? You know, like that jerk who gives away art to get credit?

dang I never thought of that-you're probly right...  :sorry:

1 minute ago, kav said:

Well I initially nominated James Johnson-that guy has been tireless and got action on the JIM 83 switched labels guy among other investigations he has conducted on his own initiative.  

Sounds like a great candidate to me:) You COULD of course save me some embarrassment and just change the title back to James Johnson. I'm going to look up those threads. I've been traveling a lot and I'm not caught up.

and "Likes" and post counts have nothing to do with it, or we would have had the same two or 3 people winning year after year.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Sounds like a great candidate to me:) You COULD of course save me some embarrassment and just change the title back to James Johnson. I'm going to look up those threads. I've been traveling a lot and I'm not caught up.

and "Likes" and post counts have nothing to do with it, or we would have had the same two or 3 people winning year after year.

those items were just a suggestion of ways one might be able to come up with a list of candidates-- no one has ever said HOW the forumites of the year are chosen. It is a mysterious process wrapped in a bean-enigma burrito.

Anyway, if I could nominate one person to win twice, it would have been Stormsurge. He tried a  lot to give back after we helped him and he did so quietly and while he was seriously ill. 

So in my imagination, I'll be thinking about Rich when the next group pops up.

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

I thought I warned you about the dangers of  " dumpster diving " for cardboard.

I can't help myself, I'm addicted...my house is full of (what is it i'm looking for? Cardboard?) CARDBOARD!

and 

if I break a nail, I'm suing you;)