• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Horror, Sci-Fi and Fantasy Magazine Thread....

15 posts in this topic

Since this forum has been dead lately, I thought I would start this thread. I am still pretty new to magazine collecting and finding cover shots of issues can be pretty tough. So, please post anything related to horror or sci-fi magazines here. Any scan will be appreciated. Just post until you can't post any more!

cr16.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not really a mag collector but I will pick one up every once in a while when I see a cool cover. Here is one that I discovered when Deathlok originally posted a copy on the BA horror thread. I knew I had to seek out that "stake to the boob" cover. Found this at the last Wondercon.

867918-Terror.jpg

867918-Terror.jpg.59bbef8189c46d5515f194ce665683c4.jpg

Great book BassGman; if you dont mind sharing how much were they asking for that issue at the Wondercon? Very curious.

I'm not really familiar with the value or scarcity of these books, but the seller (a very small one-table dealer) had several boxes full of BA horror mags and most were quite nice, VF+ and above selling for about $20 each, including this one. Of course the more popular mags like early Warren Vampies were priced higher.