• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest Overstreet Advisor

67 posts in this topic

"Overstreet's Comic Price Review could not have come on the scene at a more opportune time," said collector Carl De La Cruz, who recently joined the ranks of the Overstreet Advisors."

Is this for the regular OPG or for the Review only? Special correspondent-type thing for "hot, HTF, rare" Modern slabbed books? Or will he dabble in the old fogie books too (read: Silver Age) smirk.gif

Does Carl have any input into the pricing of comics?

How will this affect his good standing with Wizard? grin.gif

And just what are the qualifications for becoming an Advisor??

I think it's time to invest in Ultimate Spider-man, foil-speckled variants and Cherry Poptart.

Sound advice. Don't forget to get some extra copies of Power Pack #27, Alpha Flight #34 and all the 30 cent variants. grin.giftongue.gif

Man with the way you guys are treating an important person like Darth it sure makes me glad I retired from the ranks of Overstreet advisor.

And as a side note, this shouldn't do anything to his Wizard status, for awhile we were advisors to both publications (back when John Warren was trying to to the Wizard prices correctly).

Is this for the regular OPG or for the Review only?

Rumor has it I'm taking over the whole shebang after Bob decides that it's time! tongue.gif

Special correspondent-type thing for "hot, HTF, rare" Modern slabbed books?

a la Geraldo, I will be covering rare collection finds in Al Pacino's vault and haunted houses with untouched bricks o' butter...

Or will he dabble in the old fogie books too (read: Silver Age)

Actually, I'll be handling the Platinum Age segment wink.gif

Does Carl have any input into the pricing of comics?

Haven't my numerous record USM sales already set the standard and raised the bar time and again...sheesh... tongue.gif My first project will be to take the OS prices + CGM prices + Wizard prices + coimcpriceguide.com and average them out, resulting into the ULTIMATE comic buyers price guide..

How will this affect his good standing with Wizard?

Wizard who? laugh.gif

And just what are the qualifications for becoming an Advisor??

Yeah, and what are the qualifications for becoming an Advisor... confused.gifwink.gif

Is this for the regular OPG or for the Review only?

Rumor has it I'm taking over the whole shebang after Bob decides that it's time!

Just remeber the man who gave you the pboy pics of Torri Wilson

Didn't you have to race someone fully naked across a cemetary while holding grapes between your crack with no hands? ...and whoever lost had to eat the other person's grapes?!?!?! shocked.gif