• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM BOY COMICS 31

6 posts in this topic

Okay, not as low grade as some others that I have posted. Great presenting book that could use a cleaning. Any grade estimates? No spine issues or unseen tears.

Dv6nnEqWwAAF2fR.jpgDv6nnEsX0AACCfM.jpg

7 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

This is the good stuff here. 

It is actually in my sales thread now, but no one ever wants it...which is okay. I am trying hard not to fall for Biro but his covers are awesome. I want to restrict my GA interests to Mac Raboy, Archies and Planets but Biro is breathing down my neck. :x

18 minutes ago, Bird said:

It is actually in my sales thread now, but no one ever wants it...which is okay. I am trying hard not to fall for Biro but his covers are awesome. I want to restrict my GA interests to Mac Raboy, Archies and Planets but Biro is breathing down my neck. :x

It's a slippery slope! I have a complete run otherwise I would consider this copy. This is the best era for the book too — I know some people like the early stuff with Iron Jaw, but #30-44 is the real sweet spot in my personal opinion.