• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Gold Key (Western Printing) collection, lots and singles
1 1

48 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, all! Over the next few nights, I have about 200 Gold Key comics to share in lots and singles. There's a little of everything -- Disney, Hanna Barbera, Hardy Boys, Boris Karloff, Twilight Zome, various TV shows, Dynabrite comics, Looney Tunes characters, etc. But first...

:rulez:

First :takeit: in the thread wins

Payment: Check or Money Order. I do not have Paypal.

Don't be listy (tsk) including any little lists in my head

Shipping: One book (lol as if -- it's a stacker's dream thread) would be U.S. First class, call it $4. Multiples will go Priority, so between $7 and $13.65; will use Region B boxes when it makes sense.)

Returns: Sure; on your dime and in the same shape. Just notify me within three days of receipt.

I gotta be nuts :insane: but it's a great little read and release collection and now I'm sharing much of it. FYI, there are no major keys -- No Scooby #1, no Astro Boy, No Jonny Quest; they weren't there; I am not holding them back. -- just fun funnybooks.